Sanding Faces – Calibrating solid or base board, finish sanding of solid timber frames and veneers, denibbing lacquer in one or multiple passes.
- Sanding size: Extremely large sanding size considering the overall machine dimension.
- Touch screen: Effortless touchscreen control for all adjustments.
- Constant Pass Line: Top moving heads, the raising and lowering of the sanding units enable thicknessing of product.
- Health & Safety: Superb health and safety features
- Single Button Startup: Single-button start-up and highly efficient motors.
- Sanding weight: Heavy board can be sanded One dust extraction port and specially designed cutter block hoods.
2 or 3 units / 1350mm wide x 200mm max deep / 15 x 8mm min / 2m straightening table / Touch screen for auto setting / throwaway tip knives on standard Weinig tooling.
A highly recommended sanding machine that is backed up and serviced by Kundig UK Ltd. Designed for smaller and larger manufacturers requiring finishing sanding and/or calibrating.
Unique Selling Points, in standard the Master is top moving, and the controller is very simple a novice operator will produce extremely efficient results. Extremely safe for low-skilled users. The design of this machine fulfills most sanding needs. They are used in all types of timber and board industries where finishing is essential.
The Kundig Master is new for NJM in 2024. We were looking for a Cube-like sander, a simple machine to set producing a superb finish. After talking with Kundig AG, Kundig UK Ltd who will be backing the machine long after I retire, and several end users this is the perfect machine going forward.
- Speed: Over 10 times faster than classical planers.
- Economic: In addition saving power and extraction costs, are just a small part of the Cube 3 justification.
- Ease of use:
- Productivity: Changing size in seconds increases productivity and yet is so simple.
- Quick startup: The Cube is in action after just minutes of training.
- Efficient: Fewer errors when planing, advising the operator of the stock removal saving timber.
- Small learning curve: Operators can train lower-skilled workers to get more productive employees.
- Space saving: Getting the best production from the available space, or position against a wall to enlarge your workshop.
- User safety: Knife changing in minutes as blocks stay on the Cube. All this with the knowledge that the user is safe and sound.
Michael Weinig UK Ltd has imported a standard stock specification specifically designed for the UK market and is available for fast delivery!
Minimum 5mm thick / Increased power / various outfeed solutions including return system & Stacker system / Spiral cutter blocks / 2.5m straightening table
ome and see for yourself the benefits of a Cube 3 at Micheal Weinig UK.
Talk to your local global Weinig Expert to see what benefits the Weinig Cube 3 will bring to you!